Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Monday, April 29, 2013

Another delicious dinner!!

Well another day down! Been having yummy dinners all week and it's made the week so much easier. Really praying for a loss at weigh in! I'd be delighted with 1lb!!

Heres a breakdown:

Chicken: 3
Erin Mexican Rice: 6
Onion, mushroom, carrot, tomato & Red pepper: 0
Sweet chilli sauce: 1
Actifry chips 150g: 3

Had extra points left so added the actifry chips! YUM!!



-J xx

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get your rice - is it a made up pack or do you have to make it yourself. It really looks delicious. Good luck with weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a packet of Erin Rice! Yummy, loads of taste! It's just very handy to have in the press :-)

    ReplyDelete