Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Friday, December 9, 2011

Exercise!!

Well the aim for this week was to exercise more! Exercise is my weakest point! I'm so bad at it!!

I normally am an all or nothing person! So i decide to join the gym, nearly kill myself exercising and then I hate it even more and its this big vicious circle!

So this time I decided to try and take a calmer approach! So I went for a 40minute walk yesterday and a 50minute walk today,  I'm pretty proud of that! Really motivated to get a good loss this week as it's the last one before weigh in!!

Fingers crossed!!

Also made homemade lasagna today!! Was YUM!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried the 30 day shred? It's an awesome kick start into exercise. You can watch it if you google 4shared 30 day shred and it should appear =D

    ReplyDelete