Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Friday, December 9, 2011

More Exercise?!

Well Day 3 today and another walk in! 3 days in a row?! Shocking! I can't remember the last time I exercised nevermind did it consistently!

Also my food has been in check only into my weeklies by 4 so thats great going!

Really looking forward to my weigh in! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for 3 days in a row! I really need to get back into proper exercise:/ My local gym has a good offer on so i think I'll just have to bite the bullet and go for it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for the additional exercise. It will help the weight loss this time, I think! I have been to the gym today! - LL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing? You haven't posted in a while. I hope all is well. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete