Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Update: Back on the Weight Loss Wagon!

Hi Everyone,

It has been a very long time since I have updated this blog or made a YouTube video update. The story of my weight loss journey has been a very long one as is the case with most. It has definitely not been a very straight forward one but it has been very worthwhile and I have learnt so much about myself along the journey.

The very first time I joined Weight Watchers was over ten years ago. I lost some weight and felt great but then unfortunately fell off the so called weight loss wagon. I rejoined some years later and I have regained all the weight I had lost plus some and I was now at my all time heaviest weight of 17st 1lb (239lb) I will never ever forget that moment or that number!

I was more determined than ever and managed to lost 69lb, which was 1lb off 5 stone. The Weight Watchers program changed from Points to Pro Points at this point. I was already struggling to get to the 5 stone loss and I have been up and down in the previous months. I did not see a reason for change and I essentially used this change in the program to give up. I gave it a half hearted attempt and I never really worked the program and therefore it didn't work for me.

I gave up and rejoined a few times but never managed to have the success I had when I lost 69lb. This year back in April I decided that enough was enough and I needed a fresh start. I was away for a week with my Boyfriend for a family event and when we came back I rejoined Weight Watchers on April 1st. I whole heartedly embraced the program this time and returned to the same meeting and leader where I had my original success.

I was introduced to Simple Start and Filling & Healthy and I haven't looked back, I am not obsessing ober Pro Points and constantly counted. I eat healthily and there is still room for treats! Below is the Simple Start food list:



To date I have lost 27.5lb and overall I am down 53lb. I still have 16lb to get back to my lowest weight but I will get there.  I will post my weigh in's below so you can see what my weeks are truly like.

Week 1: -4.5lb
Week 2: -2lb
Week 3: -2lb
Week 4: -2lb
Week 5: -1lb
Week 6: -1lb
Week 7: -1lb
Week 8: -1.5lb
Week 9: -2lb
Week 10: -0.5lb
Week 11: -1lb
Week 12: -3.5lb
Week 13: -0.5lb
Week 14: +0.5lb (First gain since rejoining)
Week 15: +3lb    (After a week in America)
Week 16: -2.5lb
Week 17: -2lb
Week 18: +1lb   (Boyfriends family staying weekend, Drinks and Dinner out)
Weeek 19: -2lb
Week 20:-1lb
Week 21: STS
Week 22: -2lb

The picture below shows me at my heaviest and the one on the right was taken yesterday morning after my weigh in.My leader commented this week on how relaxed I seem this time around and I think this is purely down to knowing it is a lifetime of healthy eating and exercise not just a means to an end.

- J xx


3 comments:

  1. Well done love, you are doing great. Get back to making videos now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your videos. I love them. would love a new update, you've done fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing good information,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete