Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Water, water, water!

I have always liked water but never managed to get a huge amount in every day. The reason for this is I dislike the taste of tap water and will only drink bottled. 

I notice when I do drink more water I tend to go the bathroom lots more in every way! It really seems to get things.. Em...moving! 

We normally buy 12litres of water every time we do a shop but yesterday 
I decided yesterday to head out and buy a bobble water bottle. I love the design and it has an inbuilt filter!

So far so good. I'm loving my bottle and already have 2litres consumed for the day and will bring a third litre to work. 
I purchased the litre bottle with pink filter and Chris got the green one. The filters need to be replaced every 150litres or 2months and there are multiple colour options. 



Here are our new shiny bottles! 


- J xx

7 comments:

  1. Great idea can I ask where you purchased them as I have never seen them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Dublin, and purchased them in Homestore and more in swords. You can purchase them online though :-) I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and find it very inspirational. I am also on WW pro points system and it really helps me to see your recipes and read about your experiences with the program :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I'm getting tired of my old bottle, it's just a Ballygowan one but I'd love a purple one of those. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will find qhat you want here:
    http://www.stocksdeals.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacqui when Arw you going to start making new blogs and videos?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank for the good topic,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete