Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Food Haul!

Hi everyone, 

Thought I'd do a post of all my food bought during shopping for the week! Hope it's interesting and readable! 
We don't buy anything frozen. A few things are what I had in the press and decided to take photos of.

Enjoy!!

Veg:

Bananas and Apples:

Chicken fillets 3pp for 1 fillet:

 Lean mince 3pp per 125g portion:

Bread 2slices for 4pp:

Flora spread 1pp per 10g:

Ham 2 slices for 1pp:

Cheese slices 1pp per slice:

Wraps 3pp per wrap:

Skinny Rolls 2ppt for 1:

Spray oil:

Eggs 2ppt per Egg:

Low fat sausages 3ppt for 2:

Rasher medallions 1pp for 3:

Low Fat Milk 1pp for 100ml:

Cheese 2pp for 30g:

Tuna 2pp per can:

Bolognese Sauce 2pp per Jar:

Light Mayo 1pp for 15g:

Salsa 0pp per tablespoon:

Nandos Marinade 1pp for 40g (enough to marinade two chicken fillets:

Lemon Slices 2pp each:

Timeout 2pp each:

2finger KitKat 3pp each:

Coco pops bar 2pp each:

Mini brownie bits 1pp for 1, 3pp for 2 and 5pp for 3:

Mullet Light 2pp each:

Chocolate Mousse 2pp each:

0% yogurts 1pp each:

15g popcorn 2pp
Rice Krispie Square 3pp:

Pepsi Max 0pp:

HunkyDorys 4pp each:

VelvetCrunch 2pp each:

Every week we use the mince to make four portions 4pp per portion. We freeze
It and have it with wraps, pasta, rice, actifry chips or mash! So versatile! 

Have a great week!!

- J xx

3 comments:

  1. hi Jwacqui, i think you get 3 slices of ham for 1 point, thats how i point it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete