Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Monday, May 13, 2013

Weigh In Nerves!

Well I've had a good week, within points all week long and even under by one on a couple of days. I had a sneaky peak on the scales which I must admit I do most weeks. I know many people don't agree with this but I don't let it get to me too much whether its good or bad I'm just nosy. When I did look at the scales it showed a 3lb gain! I don't know how this could be possible.
I am very stressed at the moment and in the middle of exams. My exam today went hideously and the picture below describes my week perfectly! I haven't been getting exercise in but surely that should lead me to maintain and not have a gain. I guess we will see tomorrow at weigh in but to be honest I am not looking forward to it!
I know weigh loss comes with its highs and lows so no matter what the scales says I know that I am being better to my body by eating better and that gives me the motivation to carry on!
Fingers crossed! I am praying to the weight watchers gods! PLEASE!!!!!! Even a maintain!


No comments:

Post a Comment