Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Study, stress and food!!

Hi all,

Well very stressful day today! Psychology exam today so was stressed over that then everything just went wrong today. 
Dropped my student card down the toilet aswell! Grr! 

Just wanted chocolate and treats! Picked the boyfriend up from work and went and did our weekly shopping! Got loads of healthy stuff! Came home and made a batch of chilli mince. Had it tonight in a bowl topped with mash and grated cheese. It was delicious and quick!

Made a double batch of mince so will have the second batch tomorrow with nachos. Can't wait! An achievement to be on track today as I was in such bad mood because my day was going so badly. 

Cheese was yet to melt on the mash in the picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment