Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Sunday, May 5, 2013

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!

Hi All,

Well good weekend so far! Really managing to keep on track, four weeks in and still feeling very positive about ww and losing weight.

My mantra is 1lb per week is 52lb in a year. My aim every week is for that 1lb. And so far so good. It's really keeping me going.

Didn't really enjoy my sandwich yesterday for lunch and I was so disappointed that my points were wasted on it. Just goes to show how important it is to keep the food tasty and enjoyable.

Another big thing I'm finding helpful is planning out the week. Every week after Weigh In, myself and my boyfriend Chris plan out a list of dinners and lunches for the week. Sometimes they can swap and change but still a list of lunches and dinners ready made and we make sure we shop for all the ingredients.

The last two weeks I have made a large batch of chilli mince with tonnes of veg and froze it in portions. It is so versatile! Can be had with pasta, on wraps, with mash as shepherds pie, with Nachos or with actifry chips and cheese as homemade Chilli fries! We make a list and pop it on the fridge, its really helping.

Breakfast is nearly always the same and easy to manage so thats why I haven't entered it



 Heres the List:
 Hope you are all having a great week!

-J xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog but I have noticed there has been nothing since May. I so hope you haven't stopped blogging. I am also on WW and I am Irish so I can identify with you all the way.Please post soon and let us know how the weight is going.D

    ReplyDelete