Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Friday, May 10, 2013

Nachos!!

Hi all,

Well another day and another one on track! On a roll!

Made nachos today! High enough pro points but had them left so why not use them on something yummy!!

Nachos: 14 Pro Points! Yummy!!!


Hope you are all having a good week! Happy Friday! 

- J xx

3 comments: