Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Friday, May 17, 2013

Week 5 Weigh In!


This week was week number five back on Weight Watchers. Really enjoying being on plan and eating good. I stick to my 31 pro points every day. After weigh in myself and Chris dip into our 49 weeklies and have a treat then. I find this helps me better than using them midweek or dipping in every day. This week despite being on track I was up a 1/2lb. I know I was on plan and overall I've lost 7lb in 5 weeks which is perfect as my aim is 1lb per week.

I have 4 exams down and 3 more to go! Cannot wait to have my summer with no college work. 

Every week we make a batch of chilli mince with veg. It's 4 portions so we both get two days of dinner. I had a portion yesterday with pasta and today I had the remaining on 2 WW wraps with lettuce & cheese. 

12 Pro Points, filling and delicious!
Mince - 3
Onions, red pepper & mushrooms - 0
WW chilli con carne sauce - 1
Cheese 25g - 2
2 WW wraps - 6
Lettuce - 0

Onwards and downwards!

- J xx



No comments:

Post a Comment