Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Week 3 Weigh In & Iron Man 3!

Hi All,

Well tonight was my third Weight Watchers Weigh In since rejoining and I lost 2.5lb, that's a total of 5lb in three weeks! I'm delighted with that! Right on track for that 1lb per week goal!

My boyfriend lost 1.5lb tonight bringing his total loss to 6.5lb in just three weeks! His goal is to lose 30lb so that's over 20% of that gone already. I think he might be a WW convert! :P

After weigh in we treated ourselves to Iron Man 3 in 3D iSense. It was brilliant and needless to say we rewarded ourselves with some cinema treats! We never use our 49 weeklies during the week. We save them for a post weigh in treat which we find it is something to look forward to after each weigh in!

Onwards and downwards!

-J xx

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see you back posting. I've really missed your YouTube videos though. Perfect timing to return as I am due my second child in 2 weeks so will be straight back on the ww wagon. Looking to lose around 60lbs in time for my wedding next year. X best of luck. Please keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm in the middle of exam time and have had no time yet but as soon as summer hits I will definitely be back vlogging.
    Good luck with the baby! xx

    ReplyDelete