Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Week 4 Weigh In and my Biggest support!

Well today was my fourth weigh since rejoining WeightWatchers. I lost another 2.5lb this week and am over the moon! That's 7.5lb in 4 weeks! Couldn't be happier as I've been aiming for 1lb per week!

My lovely boyfriend Chris lost 1lb this week also bringing his total loss to 7.5lb!

We are doing so well and I'm very proud of both of us! My exams started today and Chris has very kindly offered to help and cook meals on days I am too busy studying! Yes, I do have the best boyfriend ever! 

The topic in our meeting today was people who are your biggest support. Chris is definitely mine and so much so he was willing to join with me and do this along side me! I just want to say a HUGE thank you and I love you very much baby xx

Hope you all have an excellent week!!

Onwards and downwards xxx


google-site-verification: google6c9445f03888d6d8.html


1 comment:

  1. Thanks babe! You're my support too! Because of your encouragement and lovely cooking this has been the easiest way ever to lose weight!

    You're my star, you look amazing and I love you very much! Xx

    ReplyDelete