Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First post

                                                  



















Hi Everyone,

This is my first post here on this blog. My name is Jacqui, I'm 22 and from Dublin, Ireland.

I used to weigh 239lb or 17st 1lb. I have lost 68lb or 4st 12lb with Weightwatchers and am in the middle of a weight loss journey. I have regained 12lb or so but am back on track with the introduction of the new Pro Points plan.

I also make Vlogs regarding weight loss on youtube, my channel is Jwacqui.

I had a food diary on another website unfortunately and sadly that section of the website has been shut down. I am in the process of saving all my entries I was thinking of posting them here.

I just wanted this to be a quick hi! I'm not sure quite how this works but I'll try grasp it! :-)

-Jacqui


3 comments:

  1. Hi J, I may start a blog too mmmmm But I will be here religiously :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily!! Thanks!! I don't know if this is a good idea or not but sure I'll give it a go!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jacqui,

    Congrats on the new blog and getting back on the weight loss track! It's a long, hard never-ending road, but your cute ass is doing it. Now, when are you coming to America, so I can drool over you?

    ReplyDelete