Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sinful Saturday


Well.....not such a great day today!!

Woke up late and went to meet my friend, grabbed a cereal bar on the way out the door.
Then met up with another friend and fellow Weight Watcher, went to the cinema and seen the next three days which was quite enjoyable. Got a LARGE popcorn and a few pic n' mix.
That wasn't too bad till I met up with my 3rd friend of the day pictured with me and got McDonalds!! Eeeep!!!

*Slaps self on the wrist!*

Just added up my points for today and its a whopping 49!! Over by 20! I think I can safely say that all my weekly allowance is gone and I have to be extra good the next two days!!

Just incase anybody is interested that Large Cinema Popcorn clocked up an astonishing 19 pro points!! Next time I think I'll just stick to a diet coke!! :-(

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I tell anyone this they say "how can you go to McDonalds and have a salad?!" but TRUST ME : try the grilled chicken and bacon salad - no dressing. I usually just have a little dab of sweet chilli dip on it and it's only FOUR PRO POINTS!
    Who else here can say the ate 3 McDobalds in 1 week and lost 3lb???? COS I CAN!! Lol

    Good luck this week Jacqui! Love your b/v logs btw

    Tali xx
    (I wi wednesday-fingers crossed!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I must try that!! Sounds yum!! That sounds like a great job!!

    Thanks for the support!! How did your weigh in go?? x

    ReplyDelete