Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fresh Start, Back on track

Well like I mentioned on Tuesday my friend Jen joined WW. Nothing like a bit of healthy competition to give me a kick up the arse!!

Had a wonderful on track day, went to see the kings speech. Great film and also only had a few handfuls of popcorn, diet coke and an apple!! So proud of that one!! Let's hope tomorrow is as good. It's amazing what one good day can do. I feel great and so determined!!

Wednesday
Brunch
2ww wraps (6)
50g cheddar and mozzarella (5)
Passata (1)
onion

Snacks & cinema
Apple
Banana
Popcorn (6)
Coco pops cereal bar (2)

Dinner
Beans (3)
Egg (3)
4 rasher medallions (2)
oil (1)

Total Pro Points 29

2 comments:

  1. Ooo that movie is brilliant! It's on my to-buy-on-dvd-list haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, its well worth a watch!! DVD? Haha, would you not go the pics to see it?

    ReplyDelete