Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 2

Well today is my official day two of this blog and I am having a very lazy day.

I haven't eaten very much so far and it's already 5.20pm here in freezing icy Dublin. I always get so tempted to go and blow the remainder of my day on a takeaway to use up my points when I have so many left but I'm not doing this today. I'm making a chicken stir fry for dinner which I cannot wait for!! Yummers!!

Its funny how we can change what we do and make them habits. I know that if I'm strict with myself and have a good week it will just be habit then and I'll keep doing it. GOOD day here I come!!

Think it really is a day for sitting inside and watching telly :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh it was and in my points aswell!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm slagging that you said God instead of good! :)
    Well done, stir fry looks lovely. What's in it? Did you just have it on it's own or with something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh GOD!! Never even noticed that!! I'll edit it now!!
    It was amazing!! Chicken, onion, mushrooms & peppers. Had it with chips which I made in my Actifry and also had it with beansprouts!

    ReplyDelete