Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Woes.....

The weekend is just about over and tomorrow is monday, for me this doesn't mean too much as I don't have a run of the mill job so I get a lovely lie on tomorrow! Sorry! Don't mean to rub it in!

The weekend was mediocre at best food wise! I think maybe a re-haul and a total zero tolerance approach might do the trick and be the way to give myself a kick up the bum. I think the reason for finding things so difficult is because when I was at my heaviest I couldn't walk up the stairs without being out of breath where now, yes I'm overweight but I no longer find these everyday tasks difficult. There is no real push anymore, I no longer cry before I leave the house because I feel so bad about myself. I guess I just need to find the determination I had back at the start and push on and finish what I started!

On a good note I had a great weekend with friends. Went to the cinema twice, the next three days and morning glory which was the winner by a mile! I got to have a laugh and most importantly relax and enjoy myself with my friends. 

So, I guess with anticipation I'll just have to wait and see what tuesday brings....

2 comments: