Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm new to this so please bear with me. I have always been overweight and unhappy about myself for as long as I remember.

I have tried to lose weight so many times I've lost count. Then one day everything clicked and I realised that I didn't need to put a time limit and being a perfect weight and being perfect. If I worked at it a little bit everyday it would all come together. So I joined Weight Watchers for the third time and without putting pressure on myself and feeling like a failure decided I would just try baby steps everyday.

This decision led to a new way of thinking and a new me........

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Weigh in....

Well today is Tuesday the day of dreaded weigh in. I went and lost 0.5lb. So the first two weeks I maintained and now a tiny loss. I know its not a gain and it could be worse but I feel like I've hit a big plateau, mentally and physically.

On the plus my friend Jen joined WW today. I'm so excited to have an extra person that is focussed on weight loss and Weight Watchers. Hopefully this will mean me getting back into it and dare I say it maybe my competitive side will come out and I'll want to getting losses the same as my friend.

I asked my leader about pro points today and she said that my allocated daily allowance of 29 must be eaten and I can't have less. So I'm going to try have a zero tolerance approach this week and see how that goes. I guess it's all about finding what works and I've just been so used to the points system I now need to get PRO POINTS into my head!!!

Any tips or advice from anybody?

- Jacqui

2 comments:

  1. Not a tip as such but I also had a slow start on ProPoints. My weigh in's so far : -1/STS/STS/+1/-1.5/-1.5/XX/XX/+4/-3/-0.5
    I know this only adds up to a loss of 2.5 over 11 weeks (bear in mind this includes Xmas & new year - XX = no weigh in - and you won't have these to contend with) but I have had a few good losses.
    Try and keep going - you will get used to the plan, it will grow on you and it will work. Chin up Hunni - just give it time :o)
    Good luck this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would amount to a total loss of 26lb in a year so don't knock it J, you know you would be saying something similar to me if I was feeling the same! I get the plateau, you will get back to it soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete